Free shipping to most USA zip codes!*
We've had a lot of people want to paint and assemble their own vortex smoker and save some money along the way. Introducing the "CloneSaker," a Hunsaker Vortex Smoker just without paint and assembly. There's something nice about building your own smoker. The smoker is fully cut out and the 5-level adjustable grate system is welded in so all you have to do is paint and bolt on the parts.
Bare, smooth sided unpainted 55-gallon drum that is fully cut out. Brand new metal drum that we special order without paint and rust inhibitors. No burn out needed! Plus you don't have to worry about what the drum previously had in it.
- Option of bare, unpainted exterior parts or brushed stainless steel exterior parts
- Shipping included to most USA zip codes*
- Unique sliding foot control air intake system controls the temperature inside the smoker
- Locking swivel caster allows for moving the smoker in all directions
- Two over-sized 8" rear wheels makes it easy to transport smoker over rough terrain
- Vortex charcoal basket system helps ensure even air flow into the fire while spinning the air inside the smoker to ensure a consistent temperature throughout the smoker
- Adjustable grill rack system gives you the control to set your desired cooking height within the smoker. Welded in so you don't have to do any welding.
- One heavy duty food grate
- Floating-hinge lid system is the hassle free way to deal with the lid. Simply raise the lid up and it will stay in place and then lower the lid to seal the smoker.
- Thermometer mounted in the exhaust stack is easy to read and the placement helps minimize potential damage to the thermometer
Heat deflector to help keep the paint looking great
Full color assembly instructions emailed to you
*Some areas may be subject to a surcharge.