Hunsaker Smokers Drum BBQ Smokers are manufactured to be the best drum smoker on the market. The smoker is designed to cook both hot & fast or low & slow style cooking. Competition smokers and homeowners are realizing the benefits of cooking on a Hunsaker Smoker and enjoying the delicious barbecue that is produced.
Vortex Drum BBQ Smoker (No Logo Plate) Includes:
Powder coated in your choice of Gloss Red, Gloss Black, Flat Black, Gloss Blue, and Metallic Silver with clear coat. Powder coat offers superior durability compared to regular paint. (Please call for a additional colors).
- Option of powder coated exterior parts or brushed stainless steel exterior parts
Fully assembled (delivered on a pallet)
- Shipping included (lower 48 states)
- Unique sliding foot control air intake system controls the temperature inside the smoker
- Locking swivel caster allows for moving the smoker in all directions
- Two over-sized 8" rear wheels makes it easy to transport smoker over rough terrain
- Vortex charcoal basket system helps ensure even air flow into the fire while spinning the air inside the smoker to ensure a consistent temperature throughout the smoker
- Adjustable grill rack system gives you the control to set your desired cooking height within the smoker.
- One heavy duty food grate
- Floating hinge lid system is the hassle free way to deal with the lid. Simply raise the lid up and it will stay in place and then lower the lid to seal the smoker.
- Thermometer mounted in the exhaust stack so a accurate temperature can be read easily and the placement helps minimize potential damage to the thermometer
Heat deflector to help keep the paint looking great.
For local pickups enter "pick up at shop" as the discount code for a savings. If you want to pick your smoker up at our shop the location is 2511 Paris Rd. Suite C Columbia, Missouri 65202. We do our best to ship quickly. If you have any questions please call (573) 443-6117.
Weighs 110 pounds.